A Comparative Study of Dynamics and Attitudes of Arab Migrants-Refugees in Jordan and Sweden (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) No. 26283003 (2014-2016)) in collaboration with Studies of Political Order and Political Change in the Middle East (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) 15H03308 (2015-2018))
- December 2016 – June 2017
- NOVUS (Stockholm)
Number of Sampling Units
- The targets of the survey were residents in Stockholm and Malmö who came from Syria, Iraq, and Palestine aged over 18 including both male and female. Concerning Syrians, samples were selected from migrants after 2011, and Iraqi samples were selected from migrants after 2003. On Palestinians, no specific conditions in their period of migration. Total number of respondents was 364. 265 interviews were conducted in SFI schools, 21 were Imam Ali Islamic Center, and 78 respondents were recruited via web sites.
- The survey method was PAPI (Paper-and-Pencil Interviewing) for Syrians and Iraqis. Palestinian respondents were recruited via several web sites by cooperation of cross border company.
- The respondents were recruited in SFI schools in Stockholm and Malmö (6 schools in each cities). Further interview was conducted at the Imam Ali Islamic Center in Stockholm. The web survey was used to collect the samples of Palestinian refugees.
- Questionnaire (Arabic)
- Report of Arab Refugee Survey in Sweden (2016) (CMEPS-J No. 12)