Roles of the Informal Actors in Reconstruction and/or Destruction of the State: Case Studies of the Arab East (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) 18H03622 (2018-2022))
- April 2019 – December 2019
- Infakto Research Workshop (Istanbul)
Number of Sampling Units
- 1,217 Syrian refugees, aged from 18 to 70 years old, in Turkey
- Individual interview in Arabic
- In selected provinces, neighborhoods are selected with consultation with the local authorities, by fixing the number of interviewees conducted in each neighborhood with 12. In these neighborhoods, 3 streets are selected by using a Kish table and 4 interviewees are completed in each street through random walk.